HRIS IT Analyst – Epicor/Kronos required
This well-established Houston company is seeking to hire an experienced HRIS Application Analyst with a background working with Epicor and Kronos. This individual will be responsible for all operations and support of systems supporting Human Resources – Kronos and Epicor (to be implemented). Responsibilities include: conduct system analysis; develop business and technical requirements; and design functional and technical specifications for new regional applications. Additional duties include: provide level 2 support for end-users and overall responsibility for testing and upgrades of new or existing COTS or customer server based solutions to ensure optimum performance and availability. The application analyst will also be a team member in the implementation of a new HRIS system for the Division.
- Perform technical/systems analysis, design, development, unit testing, system integration testing, implementation and support of software applications
- Ensure that applications are maintained in a manner that supports delivery of services to multiple platforms, resilience, and performance
- Ensure standards and guidelines are applied and maintained across applications
- Provide on-going support for installed applications systems including resolution of application systems incidents, root cause analysis of problems, impact analysis and planning of proposed system upgrades and patches
- Manage change control implications for designated systems to ensure that applications and related services are documented and kept current.
- Review and ensure complete and appropriate handover of documentation prior to operational acceptance of new or changed applications
- Liaise with software suppliers on the development of system enhancements
- Develop custom reports using a variety of report applications and systems
- Create and maintain users, user permissions, system privileges, passwords and other administrative tasks; monitors logs and files for evidence of problems and system issues
- Approximately 20% travel as needed
Candidates should have the following experience:
- Minimum of 5 years with Setups, Configuration, Implementation, Integration and Testing of the Epicor and Kronos HR software packages
- Documenting Application Requirements, Technical Specifications, Use-Cases, Workflow Processes
- Business Application Systems and their underlying hardware
- Overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software solutions, systems, or products
- Database concepts, theories and principles; program concepts, techniques and languages
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC) or other application development frameworks
- .NET Framework or Oracle and web based development concepts
Candidates must be local to the Houston area.
This company cannot sponsor nor transfer any visas at this time and the candidate must join them full time onsite in Houston.