Job Title: eCommerce Manager
Location: Duluth, GA
Industry leading company has an immediate need for a eCommerce Manager role for a permanent position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Business Administration
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to identify, research and propose Web Technology changes to senior Information Technology management
- Proven ability to deliver results while working in a team setting and working with cross functional end users and management
- 5+ years experience with an overall understanding of Web Technology in an eCommerce environment
- 5+ years experience working with end users to design or re-engineer business processes
- 2+ years of project management experience
- 2+ years of team leadership experience
This role will be responsible for being the liaison between the business communities and their direct reports. This role’s primary responsibility is to ensure stability of the web technologies their team supports. They will provide guidance on organizational priorities to ensure a positive internal or external end user experience. The role will work with Information Technology leadership to continually evaluate new technology and propose technology improvements that will positively impact the company.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Stay current on changing business requirements
- Design solutions to meet business requirements
- Oversee team development
EXCELLENT benefits package and a relocation. This is a full time position with no remote work available. Must be eligible to work in the US with no sponsorship or transfer available.
Full job description is available upon request.
Technology Recruiting Solutions
* Search thousands of jobs:http://www.technologyrecruiting.com/joblistings_main.asp
* Meet us: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/amy-dunn/0/175/6a4
VIEW OUR NATIONWIDE JOBS AND CREATE NEW JOB ALERTS