Oracle Apex Applications Developer 70-105K
Extremely stable Little Rock, Arkansas area company has an immediate need for an Oracle Applications Developer with strong APEX experience.
- 4+ years of professional PLSQL application and report programming experience.
- Oracle Apex application engineering and development.
- Bachelor degree (prefer CS, CIS, IT, Engineering, Math, Physics, etc.)
- Experience utilizing Oracle databases with 1000+ tables.
- Seasoned PLSQL database and application development experience using packages, procedures, pipeline functions, materialized views, bulk collection, etc.
- Any of the following are desirable qualifications:
- Experience with one of the following: SQL Navigator, Toad, SQL Developer, Shell Scripts, ODI, Hyperion IR
- Work experience with very large ERP system or transactional DBMS.
- Experience having created complex PLSQL reports (Crystal Reports or other BI tools).
- Mobile & Web based application development experience.
This role will be doing Oracle Programming using Oracle Apex, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g & 12 c databases, TOAD, SQL Navigator and Crystal Reports.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Performing full application development lifecycle including: gathering initial requirements, functional analysis, design, development, testing, documentation, maintenance & support of applications and reports.
- Utilize PLSQL stored procedures and functions within packages, triggers and libraries. May leverage Dynamic SQL, ref-cursors, bulk collection, explain plans, materialized views, shell scripting, and performance tuning.
This company is only considering candidates who are able to work onsite in this full-time, direct hire position.
GREAT benefits and opportunity for growth. Relocation assistance is offered.
Full job description available upon request.
Technology Recruiting Solutions
* Search thousands of jobs: http://www.technologyrecruiting.com/joblistings_main.asp
* Meet us: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/amy-dunn/0/175/6a4