PeopleSoft HCM Technical Application Analyst
Industry leading company has an immediate need for a Peoplesoft Technical Application Analyst for a permanent position in Houston, Texas.
- Minimum of seven years professional experience
- Minimum of five years of PeopleSoft development experience with multiple PeopleSoft development tools including Application Engine, Integration Broker, PeopleCode, SQR’s, Component Interface, Workflow and Process Scheduler
- Experience with PeopleTools 8.5 and higher
- Experience with SQL, Oracle 11g, Toad, Integration Broker, XML Publisher
- Experience with large-scale upgrades of PeopleSoft
This role will be responsible for advancing the functionality and the operational efficiency of the PeopleSoft HCM application. This includes analyzing and developing PeopleSoft HCM modules in Benefits, HR, and Payroll. Also responsible for providing deep technical expertise in PeopleSoft HCM development, maintenance and production support.
This company offers exceptional benefits and a very employee-oriented work environment. Relocation assistance will be offered to out of town candidates. You must be eligible to work in the United States with no visa sponsorship or transfer available on a full-time employee status (no corp to corp is available)