Business Analyst-Cincinnati, Ohio
Leading Cincinnati company has an immediate need for a Business Analyst for a permanent position.
• Bachelor Degree
• 3+ years of experience in a Business Analyst role
• 1-3 years of ERP applications Business Analyst experience (SAP preferred)
• Experience with large software implementations and systems integrations
• Experience with Lean Six Sigma and/or a Project Methodology (Agile, Waterfall, or etc.) desired
• Runs Ad-hoc reports using SQL queries, Access, or other reporting tools
• Develop test plans or use case scenarios for testing
• Test and evaluate new or changed applications and functions and determine issues in work flow or software functionality
• Leads user acceptance testing, including reporting and documenting defects, and conducting complex root cause analysis
• Ability to identify failure in process and address with IT and the business
• Assists in the development and implementation of quality improvement of processes for IT department and the business
• Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
Company offers good benefits and opportunity for growth. This is a hybrid opportunity with partial remote and partial onsite.