CADD/BIM Support Specialist – Dallas, Texas
Leading Dallas company has an immediate need for a CADD/BIM Support Specialist for a full time position.
This role will be responsible for support of engineering production software.
• 5 years of production experience related to civil engineering design
• A minimum of 5 years of production experience with Autodesk or Bentley software
• Knowledge of maintaining and updating CADD/BIM standards and templates
• Working in an IT support team environment
• Interacting with CADD/BIM Coordinators from a variety of design disciplines
• Configuring and installing CADD/BIM software
• Troubleshooting installation, performance, and workflow issues
• Problem solving file and user specific issues
• Facilitating project collaboration and work sharing
This company offers great benefits and opportunity for growth.