ull Stack Developers
Our client is a leading national consulting firm, looking for experienced developers/architects with 7+ years of experience to provide technical direction and leadership in the architecture, design, development, and deployment of Microsoft solutions.
· Expert-level expertise with ASP.NET, XML and Web Services Experience with large-scale applications in a leadership role
· Expert-level competency in C# Experience with .NET Core
· Experience with data access using Entity Framework, or OData Experience with SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2016
· Experience with Azure Experience with Angular 7 and Typescript Experience with Service Bus Demonstrable experience developing solution architecture
· Leadership experience throughout the software lifecycle
· Technical Skills Desired: Training or speaking experience (MCT or similar) Strong experience with WCF, WPF/Silverlight, or WF Expert-level experience with web technologies such as HTML5, JQuery, AtomPub, JSON, REST, OData, CSS, and CMS Experience with Angular 2 and 4 DevOps experience within Azure and .NET, MicroServices, ALM Expert-level experience with one or more emerging technologies such as Windows Azure or mobile platforms Security experience with any of the following: WIF, AD, OAuth, SAML, SWT, CAS Experience with MVC, design patterns, and modern architectural trends Familiarity with Agile development methodologies Familiarity with Team Foundation Server and build management Microsoft certifications a plus
· Additional Skills & Competencies: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience. Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision. Experienced in problem-solving, and able to follow a methodical implementation process. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities. Ability to communicate with clients at all levels. Work directly with business development teams during project envisioning (e.g., proposal generation, statements of work, RFP/RFQ creation and delivery) to come up with the best solution for given requirements, with the ability to provide reasonably accurate estimates for projects. Ability to travel up to 25% as necessary.
View our nationwide job openings and sign up for alerts at: https://www.technologyrecruiting.com/non-it-jobs/
Company offers great benefits and compensation plan.