This highly visible Dallas company is seeking to hire an experienced Gas Supply Representative. This is a direct-hire, onsite position with excellent benefits and bonus.
The ideal candidate will be experienced and proficient in all of the following areas of gas supply and have advanced-level Excel expertise.
• Preparing, evaluating, and awarding bids from an RFP process
• Determining daily, seasonal gas supply purchase quantities
• Nominating transportation on EBBs
• Actualizing invoices for payment in a complex gas acquisition business system
• Reconciling imbalances and payment differences
• Preparing accounting close schedules and other regulatory documents
• Managing transport imbalances and storage volumes
• Highly proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
EDUCATIONAL/EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Master's degree in business, accounting, finance
or a related field and one year of related gas supply experience; or Bachelor's degree in business,
accounting, finance or a related field and a minimum of three years’ related gas supply experience
1. Recommends gas purchasing strategies to achieve the above objectives including the RFP process.
2. Assist with negotiating contract terms with pipelines and suppliers makes evaluations of proposals
and makes appropriate recommendations to management
3. Designs plans and implements gas supply acquisition programs to provide a portfolio of reliable
and competitive supplies.
4. Performs monthly and annual reporting to the Regulatory entities regarding Asset Management Plan
Hedging mark to market report Purchased Gas Adjustment filing and gas supply and pipeline contract filings.
5. Provides necessary support for filings and reports listed above to the regulatory commissions.
6. Sends Requests for Proposals to suppliers to bid for system supply or asset
management deals. Makes necessary evaluations and recommendations to management.
This is not available for C2C or visa transfer.