Job Title: iSeries Developer
Location: Winston Salem, NC
Rapidly growing Winston Salem technology services company has an immediate need for an iSeries Software Developer for a permanent position.
- Strong RPG programming
- Must have DB2 SQL and imbedded SQL
- 7+ years related work experience: IBM System i Development with an emphasis on data-driven applications, research, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Demonstrated expertise with database programming on the IBM System i using DB2 SQL, including embedded SQL
- Demonstrated experience with IBM System i programming using RPG (all varieties – III, IV, ILE, and Free) & CL
- Experience with ILE programming concepts such as modules, binding directories, service programs, and activation groups.
- Strong analytic and research skills, particularly as it applies to debugging application code
- Experience with performance tuning applications for large databases (multiple tables with 10M+ rows per table) a plus
- Experience with advanced IBM System i concepts and tools such as working with the IFS, System i Navigator, RDi, etc. a plus
- Provide support for applications by resolving open support tickets, including data and system research & debugging.
- Participates in on-call rotation for after-hours support.
- Actively participates as part of an agile team. Participates in backlog grooming sessions to create detail tasks for completing user stories.
- Design, modify, code, unit test, and support QA, UAT and integration testing in the development & maintenance of application & database programs, scripts, and procedures.
Company offers EXCELLENT benefits, bonus program and great potential for growth! Full job description available upon request. Relocation assistance will be offered to candidates that are not currently residing in the local area.
Technology Recruiting Solutions
* Search thousands of jobs:https://technologyrecruiting.com/joblistings_main.asp
* Meet us: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/amy-dunn/0/175/6a4