JDE Senior Business Analyst-Finance
Fort Wayne, IN
Extremely stable Fort Wayne, Indiana company has an immediate need for a JDE Finance Senior Business Analyst for a permanent position. The Senior IT Business Analyst role is responsible for defining systems scope, objectives and functionality based on user input and an understanding of business processes and industry requirements.
Education and Experience
• BS or BA degree.
• Must have greater than 5 years previous experience with JD Edwards Enterprise One in the Finance modules as well as at least one of the other following areas: Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, EDI
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Teamwork and collaboration
• Focusing on action and outcomes
• Customer Management
• Effective Business Management
• Problem Solving
• Exhibits project management skills. Coordinates and performs all phases of project activities including requirements gathering, project definition, solution outline, testing, documentation, implementation, training, follow-up and on-going maintenance.
• Provides solutions, trains users and works on special projects.
• Proactively leads and directs activities to identify information problems and defines solutions for management approval.
• Communicates with departmental management, business users and peers to define objectives, scope and the content of projects.
• Estimates resources, requirements and feasibility of projects and helps management set priorities.
• Familiar with the complexity of communications and database systems when designing and changing systems which affect these critical components.
• Operates primarily in close partnership with client departments to develop a deep understanding of business processes and to meet their objectives in developing cost, quality and service improvements.
Company offers great benefits and relocation expenses. Contact us today for more information.
View our nationwide job openings and sign up for alerts at: https://www.technologyrecruiting.com/non-it-jobs/