JD Edwards ERP Programmer
Extremely stable Georgia based company has an immediate need for a JD Edwards ERP Programmer for a permanent onsite position.
Responsibilities may include:
• Developing applications for Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne using the JDE E1 development toolset
• Review and analyze business requirements and develop solutions using JDE E1
• Write complex reports using JDE toolkit and BI Publisher.
• Developing mobile applications for Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
• Developing integrations with robotics and/or production equipment
• Writing Orchestrations and Notifications using the JDE Orchestrator Development tools.
• Coaching junior associates
• Independently manage technical projects
Minimum Requirements & Preferred Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or related field or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years experience with Oracle JD Edwards E1 development
• Experience with DSI scripting development a plus
• Experience developing applications using Java and/or C a plus
• Strong understanding of relational database concepts and design
• Ability to work as needed outside of traditional business hours
• Proven technical aptitude and solid understanding of programming concepts
• A high degree of organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously within tight deadlines
• The ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
• Proven experience leading projects with internal and external customers to implement solutions is a plus
• Requirements gathering, design and application development/implementation with the Oracle JD Edwards Development toolset and related technologies
• Perform Unit testing to ensure applications and processes work as expected
• Analyzing and troubleshooting systems and processes
• Providing maintenance and support of ERP applications and systems
• Developing client relationships that foster better understanding of the business needs
• Process improvement & leveraging best practices
Company offers great benefits. Candidates must be local to Atlanta and work onsite after the COVID-19 situation is stable. Contact us today for more information.
View our nationwide job openings and sign up for alerts at: https://www.technologyrecruiting.com/non-it-jobs/