JDE Enterprise One Developer
Rapidly growing New Jersey based company has an immediate need for a JDE Enterprise One Developer for a permanent onsite position.
Provide day to day technical (and some functional) support for business systems around core Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne E1 9.2 modules including: Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Finance, Logistics and manufacturing. Knowledge of E1 tables and working knowledge of Oracle database is needed. Experience with BIP (BI Publisher) is desirable.
• 5+ years of relevant JD Edwards EnterpriseOne functional and business work experience including configuring, implementing, and supporting EnterpriseOne software to Support JDE (Version 9.2) ERP processes and other applications
• 5+ years’ experience utilizing OMW and the EnterpriseOne toolkit, application development/modification using (FDA) Forms Design Aid, UBE, Writing and Debugging C++ Business Functions, (NER) Named Event Rules, Enterprise Report Writer, BI Publisher, JDE API’s, Custom UBE’s, BSSV and FAT Client, C++ BSFN)
• Working knowledge of JDE package deployment and basic CNC functions
• Application experience at the technical and database level with JD Edwards ERP 9.2
• In-depth knowledge of JDE database structures and how the application uses the underlying tables and data.
• Experience in the following modules: Distribution, Inventory and/or Financials
• Experience with JDE E1 9.2
• Experience with Database Scripting
Company offers great benefits. Candidates must be local to the area or willing to relocate themselves. Contact us today for more information.
View our nationwide job openings and sign up for alerts at: https://www.technologyrecruiting.com/non-it-jobs/