JDE Sales and Distribution Business Analyst
Our client, a growing manufacturing company, is hiring a Sr. Business Analyst who has proven expertise working with JD Edwards Sales & Distribution.
• 5+ years of functional expertise in JD Edwards E1 Sales & Distribution modules, additional experience with Transportation, Warehousing and Advanced Pricing is preferred.
• Successfully completed at least one full implementation involving multiple site configuration set up, with proven incorporation of structured planning and testing processes.
• Proven track record in understanding customer requirements in order to develop, present and deploy solutions based on those requirements.
• Full understanding of order management/ customer fulfillment in an e-commerce context with familiarity with e-commerce platform maintenance & development.
• Ability to prepare SQL statements using Oracle SQL or TOAD
• Knowledge of JD Edwards integration methodology.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant area of study.
• Local to or willing to relocate near to a company located in IL (Monee, University Park, or Streator). Relocation assistance is available for highly qualified candidates.
This company is an extremely stable manufacturing organization that provides products and services. Publicly traded with excellent benefits.
This position will be hybrid and does require the candidate to reside in the Chicago / University Park, Illinois area.