JDE World Systems Analyst
Extremely stable Georgia based company has an immediate need for a JDE World Systems Analyst for a permanent onsite position.
• 10 years experience in programming, systems and business analysis and managing large projects.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• 5 years of successful experience in implementing, training, or maintaining JD Edwards World ERP System (not Enterprise system.)
• Experience with operating systems such as Windows Server and AS/400 DB2 servers is desirable, and experience working with program version control and change management processes is desirable.
• Primarily responsible for managing and providing daily support to functional groups for use of JD Edwards World (not an Enterprise version) ERP system modules including Sales Order Entry, Advanced Pricing, Inventory control, Purchase Order Management, Shop Floor Control, Work Order Processing, Product Costing, Distribution, Warehouse management, Manufacturing Requirements Planning General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable modules.
• Provide operational management of RF Smart system (BAR code reader system integrated with JDE World) for inventory management and job completion. Implementation and operational management of Magic software system (middleware) for integration between JDE World system and other external systems such as Salesforce, FTP and EDI data sets.
• Develop and provide user training and documentation. Identify alternatives for optimizing computer resources. Ensures business objectives of a project or an application are met, while effectively directing the activities of resources assigned to the project or system.
Company offers great benefits. Candidates must be local to the area or willing to relocate themselves. Contact us today for more information.
View our nationwide job openings and sign up for alerts at: https://www.technologyrecruiting.com/non-it-jobs/