Lead Systems/Business Analyst
This highly stable, central North Dallas company is seeking to hire a Lead Systems/Business Analyst to join their team. This is a direct-hire, onsite position.
Qualified candidates Must-Have:
• 5-7 years continuous improvement, projects, all areas of the software development lifecycle
• 2-4 years Managing quality, assigning work, forecast/capacity planning, and leading teams (not necessarily direct reports), understanding budgets
• Experience solutioning complex business problems with technology (techno-functional)
• Full and complete understanding of testing, root cause analysis, and issue remediation
• Coaching/mentoring, communication at all levels / various methods, engaging audiences/presentation skills
• Prefer knowledge of one or more of the following: Customer solutions, employee software, S/4 Hana, data analysis and visualization, Salesforce
• Reviews and approves deliverables and timelines across the Support team. Assigns resources to initiatives. Provides daily support and direction to ensure that commitments are achieved.
• Ensures thorough and appropriate testing is completed for all changes including the review and approval of test plans, test cases, usability testing, and post-deployment validation testing.
• Manages and reports on work completion, set due dates, forecasts team capacity in conjunction with IT capacity, and maintains the status of the work to ensure timely completion.
• Leads initiatives to elicit and document business requirements, perform gap analysis and work with IT to translate complex requirements into technical specifications. Acts as a subject matter expert for business systems and industry requirements.
• Performs root cause analysis on customer and company impacting system issues and directs any cleanup work associated with the issue.
• Communicates changes, verbally and through documentation, at the appropriate level of detail for the audience and delivers presentations at various department meetings. Develops high-level summaries of changes, benefits, and timelines.
• Collaborates with Workforce Development and/or the business units to design and deliver step-by-step, screenshots, information for employee communications, knowledge articles, field alerts, and quick reference guides.
• Measures, monitors, and reports results of changes to ensure the system and processes meet the intended objectives. Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying key indicators to ensure quality deliverables.
• -Develops practices to drive business decisions and insights from company and external data. Assesses the effectiveness and accuracy of data sources and analysis techniques in the data support process.
Requires Bachelor’s degree in Strategic Management, Management Information Systems (MIS), Business, Liberal Arts or a related field and five years related experience; or equivalent.
This company cannot sponsor nor transfer any visas. Not available for C2C or remote/hybrid work.