Oracle IT Business Analyst
Cedar Falls, IA
$90-100K plus bonus
Our global manufacturing client, passionate about improving lives of people is actively searching for an Oracle IT Business Analyst with a focus on Oracle Implementation and EBS Financials in the Cedar Valley area. If you want the opportunity to make an impact, this is the career move for you.
- Global expert of all accounting transactions performed with a focus on Oracle EBS.
- Perform Oracle implementations.
- Work with General Ledger accounting.
- Liaison between IT and internal business customers.
- Create positive interacting working relationships with Global Business Services (GBS) and finance members.
- Collect requirements, analyze and create design documents, and perform impact analysis for application changes.
- Define, plan and develop improvements with systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Information Technology.
- 1+ years’ work experience in Oracle implementation in a shared services environment
- Must have experience with the General Ledger.
- Experience with Oracle EBS Financial Modules including but not limited to: Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Treasury and Purchasing Financials a plus.
- Experience as an End User with Oracle EBS a plus.
- BlackLine, Hyperion, OneStream or similar accounting software is desired.
This company offers excellent advancement opportunities and great benefits.
Full job description is available upon request.