Job Title: P2P ERP Business Analyst
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Industry leading company has an immediate need for a P2P ERP Business Analyst for a permanent position.
This role will be responsible for all projects and system support primarily in the Procure to Pay (P2P) business areas.
- Ensure all projects are implemented and maintained to quality by adopting best practice SAP configuration and technology.
- Work closely with SAP Technical Analysts and business owners to understand the business requirements and deliver solutions that support the ongoing Global P2P and RTR IT and Business Strategy.
- Responsible for the Global ERP SAP system and the related integrations adopting best practice SAP configuration and technology. Work closely with SAP Technical Analysts and business owners to understand the business requirements and deliver solutions
that support the ongoing Global P2P and RTR IT and Business Strategy.
- Responsible for the Global ERP SAP system and the related integrations with other financial systems with primary responsibility for the P2P and RTR functional areas
- Act as functional and configuration design authority for the PTP and RTR Application portfolio
- Partner with our SAP BASIS and Security team to ensure that environments are maintained and systems are patched regularly
- Lead the functional design and implementation of P2P and RTR projects, enhancements, cyclical processes and system support
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical related field
- Minimum 7 years hands on SAP or ORACLE ERP Techno Functional and System Configuration experience
- Minimum of 5 years functional and process knowledge managing P2P business processes
- Minimum 3 years hands on experience with designing and developing integrations with complex systems – knowledge of Dell Boomi is a plus
- Knowledge on ERP trends and industry best practices
- Possess a strong track record of business process engineering leadership with a "hands on" style. Important skills include facilitating resolution of design conflicts, partnering
effectively with leadership at different levels to gain consensus, creating workable and realistic plans, and ensuring a smooth execution
- Be customer focused, seeking constantly to understand from the customer's point of view, the problems being faced and the solutions that may work best
- Strong System Integration and Data Migration experience is a plus
- Experience implementing, designing and enforcing project management methodology and controls
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is a great opportunity with excellent upward mobility. Exceptional benefits and opportunity for career growth. Company will offer full relocation and interview expenses. There is no visa sponsorship or transfer available with this role.
Full job description available upon request.
Technology Recruiting Solutions
* Search thousands of jobs: http://www.technologyrecruiting.com/joblistings_main.asp
* Meet us: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/amy-dunn/0/175/6a4