S/4 Hana FICO IT Business Analyst
Our client is a privately held, rapidly growing leader in their industry. This is an entrepreneurial environment where everyone has an impact. They are looking for people who want to grow and develop professionally while they use these talents to enable the company to grow. Their staff enjoys generous benefits including an onsite gym, flexible work schedules, and numerous activities throughout the year to boost friendship and camaraderie between departments. This is a permanent in-house position with full benefits and no travel.
The SAP S/4 HANA FICO Business Analyst will be responsible for project management, process analysis, configuration, best practices and support of the FICO module and corresponding finance and accounting applications. The FICO Business Analyst will work closely with the accounting team to identity business needs and implement strategic IT initiatives. This is a new implementation and the SAP FICO BA will be part of the ground floor SAP team. This person will help establish the architecture in the FICO area and guide the team in determining optimal processes, enhancements and structure of the system.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Meet with associates and managers to determine business needs and process gaps and define architecture and implement best practices in the FICO area.
• Gather business requirements and translate into technical requirements.
• Implement SAP best practices and initiate and prioritize projects.
• Create and lead initiative and projects within the FICO space
• Deliver SAP configuration solutions within FICO. Provide secondary support for SD and MM modules.
• Analyze and investigate problems that have been reported and document the results of the investigation(s).
• Qualified candidates must have at least 4 years of functional SAP FICO experience ideally with S/4 Hana.
• Broad understanding of SAP FICO both from a functional and technical perspective
• Strong knowledge and experience with accounting processes
• Heavy FICO configuration experience
• Understanding of all aspects of the SAP implementation lifecycle
• Well-developed system problem solving skills having solved complex business problems within or across functional areas in SAP
• The ability to be on-site at corporate headquarters in Cincinnati
• A simple relocation package is available. Candidates must be willing to be on site in Cincinnati long term. Position is currently remote but will ultimately transition to onsite. No sponsorship is available.