Our client is the largest company in their industry and a household name. They have been headquartered in Cincinnati for over 80 years. Profitable and continuing to grow, they offer the chance to impact the business, grow and learn. This is a collaborative workplace with almost zero turnover. Corporate Resources has been representing this company for over fifteen years. The SalesForce Administrator is a permanent, in-house position with full benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and holidays, 401k and more. There is no travel associated with this role.
The Salesforce Administrator will work as part of the team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the Salesforce Platform based on the various user group needs. We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly. This person will serve as the "go to" for users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions, provide training, and more. Additionally, the Administrator will perform basic updates, such as add/delete users, and adding basic custom fields.
• Create and manage changes to the system
• Proactively gather feedback from users and seek and identify needed changes
• Manage system changes and modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
• Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features.
• Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com
objects and functions.
• Maintain system, security and integrity
• Map salesforce.com hierarchy and territories, reassign accounts, contacts etc
• Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
• Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed.
• Create and administer training to existing or new users/groups.
• Communicate regularly with user base regarding new features, enhancements and changes to
• Document company processes and workflows and create new documentation processes
• Assist with migration from older systems/processes into Salesforce.com.
• Create and maintain dashboards and reports
• Develop complex, macro driven reports to summarize system information for Senior
• 2 to 3 years of Salesforce administration experience
• In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC
• Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard salesforce.com
• Previous re-engineering experience updating an existing Salesforce.com configuration to
provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions
• Salesforce.com Administrator certification is preferred
• Detail oriented and self-starter with strong written and communication skills
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
• Bachelor’s degree