SAP BW/4 HANA Lead
Our client is a long-established company headquartered in Cincinnati. They have been transformative in their industry and continue to lead. They offer stability, work-life balance, excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation and holidays, disability insurance, life insurance and more. This is a zero travel, in-house position.
Our client is on a mission to transform the reporting and analytics landscape. They are looking for someone to lead this group. Technologies focus include an upgrade to BW/4 Hana, SAC, Hana Platform / Data Lake, Mobile Enablement.
The SAP BW Lead is responsible for: working on major projects, providing subject matter expertise and technical direction; working closely with customers, and team members to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions that are in compliance with the organization’s architectural standards in a large environment (5+ TB, around 700 users), and application analysis, design, development, integration, and enhancement, and also involved in complex support issues.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Minimum 8 years of SAP BW / Reporting and Analytics experience, integrating it with SAP suite of applications
• Minimum 3 years of experience in SAP Data Volume Management
• Minimum 2 years of experience with SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) and/or SAC related experience
• Experience leading and delivering one full life cycle implementation with BW 7.5 or BW/4HANA
• Expertise in HANA optimization and performance techniques with good understanding of overall HANA Architecture
• Experience with one or more analytics platforms (e.g. SAP Business Objects, BEx Analyzer, Tableau)
• Experience engineering solutions with large amount of data (more than 1 TB)
• Experience supporting large based of concurrent users (greater than 500 concurrent users)
Relocation assistance is offered. No remote, must be on site in Cincinnati. No sponsorship is available.
View our nationwide job openings and sign up for alerts at: https://www.technologyrecruiting.com/non-it-jobs/