SAP FICO Analyst
Extremely dynamic Cincinnati based company has an immediate need for a SAP FICO Analyst for a permanent position.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technical related field
• Minimum 8 years of SAP experience in implementing and support of FICO, GL, AR, AP, AA, COPA, FSCM and integration to other process areas (SD, MM, BW)
• Strong business knowledge and ability to engage with business leaders
• Ability to scope and design solutions
• Ability to define and manage deliverables
• BPC experience, preferred
• Vertex experience, preferred
• Paymetric experience, preferred
• Strong experience in FSCM, preferred
• General understanding of S4/HANA, preferred
Responsibilities include: analyzing engineering, business, and other data processing problems to implement and improve architectural design of the implementation and on-going use of the FICO system. Will also configure the FICO system as needed to meet the business objectives. Will participate in gathering requirements and provide guidance on recommendations.
This role has excellent growth potential. Full relocation assistance will be provided to candidates residing outside the Cincinnati area. Exceptional benefit package. Candidate must be available to work onsite full time in Cincinnati. There is no visa sponsorship or transfer available for this role.
View our nationwide job openings and sign up for alerts at: https://www.technologyrecruiting.com/non-it-jobs/