Job Title: Security Engineer
Location: Atlanta, Georgia or Columbus, Georgia
Leading Atlanta area manufacturing company has an immediate need for a Security Engineer. This is full time position. In order to be considered, you must have a Green Card or US Citizenship.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years demonstrated experience with focus in areas such as systems, network, mobile, and/or application security
- 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing information security and network security architectures
- 5+ years of experience with administration, design and implementation of security controls including experience in applying methodologies and principles for all levels of security
- Hands on experience with at least 2 or more security technologies (e.g. firewalls, IDS, IPS, WAF, SIEM, DLP, etc.)
- Familiarity with and ability to apply time-proven, generally-accepted security management
- Experience with Mobile security issues and solutions
- Applicable professional/technical certifications such as CISSP, GPEN, GWAPT, GISEC, CISM or CISA.
- Maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills
- Knowledge of project management practices
- Fundamental or greater understanding of encryption technologies
- Knowledgeable of industry security standards and organizations such as SANS and OWASP
- Knowledgeable of one or more information security frameworks (ISO 27001/27002, NIST, US Cyber Security).
This role will be responsible for developing, monitoring, evaluating and maintaining solutions to protect Interface systems from unauthorized access and information loss.
Company offers EXCELLENT benefits and great potential for growth! Very competitive relocation package provided. Located in Northern Atlanta area. Full job description available upon request.
Technology Recruiting Solutions
* Search thousands of jobs:https://technologyrecruiting.com/joblistings_main.asp
* Meet us: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/amy-dunn/0/175/6a4