Senior JDE Business Analyst, Supply Chain - Distribution
Rapidly growing Connecticut based company has an immediate need for a Senior JDE Supply Chain Business Analyst with Distribution for a permanent onsite position.
The Senior JDE business analyst role will provide subject matter expertise for the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2 Sales Orders, Inventory, Purchasing modules. JDE business analyst drives the definition, optimization and improvement of new and existing business processes via development of business and functional requirements. JDE business analyst manages process compliance as appropriate (e.g. internal controls, regulatory requirements, other business process, etc.) including development and delivery of documentation and training material.
• 10+ years of experience coordinating and managing projects across multiple disciplines across JDE Supply Chain modules, Sales, Inventory management, Quality Management and warehouse management and integration
• Prior experience working in the chemical or oil and gas industry is a plus
• Previous experience with either DSI or RF-Smart data collection systems
• 10+ years of experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Release 9.0 or higher, with preference for the last 3 years to have utilized Release 9.2 in a Unix or Windows environment
• University degree in either Operations Management, Logistics or equivalent
• Implementation experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne ERP system
Company offers great benefits. Candidates must be local to the area or willing to relocate themselves. Contact us today for more information.
View our nationwide job openings and sign up for alerts at: https://www.technologyrecruiting.com/non-it-jobs/