Our client is the largest company in their industry and a household name. They have been headquartered in Cincinnati for over 80 years. Profitable and continuing to grow, they offer the chance to impact the business, grow and learn and a team atmosphere. This is a Direct-hire in-house position with full benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and holidays, 401k and more. Hybrid schedule – must be on site in Cincinnati three days per week.
The SharePoint Developer creates customized SharePoint solutions for our company. You will be responsible for configuring and customizing SharePoint systems according to company specifications, building scalable web applications, writing and modifying code, debugging software, and training staff.
• Meeting with the customer to review website and application requirements.
• Configuring the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements.
• Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications.
• Creating and modifying workflows for SharePoint.
• Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
• 4+ year experience with SharePoint development and/or administration
• Experience with SharePoint Designer 2013, Nintex Forms and Workflows a plus
• M365/SharePoint Online, Power Platform, and Azure a plus