Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Greensboro, NC
Industry leading company has an immediate need for a Software Engineer for a permanent position.
- C# (OOP, Generics, Multi-Threaded architecture, Unit testing, Entity Framework)
- Net web development, (MVC, Java Script, Ajax,JQuery, Type Script, AngularJS)
- Database development (Sql Server Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, tuning)
- Agile Scrum methodology (VSTS, TFS, continuous integration, Git SCM, Features, Stories, tasks, sprints, Scrum Team)
- Excellent communication skills
- S. in computer science, information systems, engineering or comparable experience
- 7 or more years work related experience
- 4 or more years of experience in enterprise application development in the .NET environment
- 2 or more years of experience with database development and tuning in the MS SQL Server 2008R2+ platform specifically: T-SQL, stored procedures
- Strong understanding of the C# language and the .Net framework
- Strong experience with NET/ORMs(Entity Framework, NHibernate
This role will serve as a full-stack engineer who performs work assignments in one or more of the following areas: providing technical guidance and direction to other staff members; participating in project planning and requirements definition; system/application design, system/application development, unit testing, support during QA and User Acceptance Testing, implementation and integration; customer support for and technical expertise in end-user decision support software tools and end-user computing technology; conducting all activities in accordance with standards and procedures.
EXCELLENT benefits package and a relocation. This is a full time position with no remote work available.
Full job description is available upon request.
Technology Recruiting Solutions
* Search thousands of jobs:https://technologyrecruiting.com/joblistings_main.asp
* Meet us: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/amy-dunn/0/175/6a4