SQL Developer-Opportunity to learn SAP
Extremely stable Cincinnati, Ohio company has an immediate need for a SQL Developer. This position will be responsible for managing the design, development, implementation and support of the BI reporting processes. Company is implementing SAP and this position will have the opportunity be trained on SAP.
• 5+ years related experience as a SQL Developer/Data Analyst or similar position
• Proficient in MS SQL Server 2012/2014/2016/2017
• Knowledge of data governance, data management, data modeling, data cleansing, data extraction and transformation, data analysis, data migration, data integration and data mapping
• Strong understanding of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) for ETL
• Proficient in writing complex T-SQL Stored Procedures and functions
• Experience in database design and management such as Oracle, SQL, and/or DB2
• Experience with Lean Six Sigma and Project Methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, or etc.)
• Any SAP is a strong plus but not required.
This is a permanent position with excellent work life balance, great benefits and substantial opportunity for growth. Full job description available upon request.
View our nationwide job openings and sign up for alerts at: https://www.technologyrecruiting.com/non-it-jobs/