This well-established Dallas company is seeking to hire an individual with the following experience:
• Creating and modifying reports and dashboards using Tableau and other tools
• Creating SQL queries
• Data Analytics
• Business process and application support
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Math, Accounting, Statistics, etc. plus 2 years of stated experience or if non-degreed, 5 years of stated experience
Candidates should be local to the DFW area for this direct-hire position. This company cannot sponsor nor transfer any visas at this time. Not available for C2C.
Primary Duties include:.
1. Works with Management and application users to help define business and operational requirements.
2. Maintains repository of business and operational requirements for supported business systems.
3. Executes, develops, and maintains test plans, scripts, and data for user acceptance testing and regression testing for all supported systems.
4. Provides system/software expertise and training to supported functional business areas.
5. Analyzes and escalates issues reported by the clients to appropriate resources.
6. Evaluates potential system and process updates to inform management of usefulness and risk. Identifies process improvement opportunities.
7. Troubleshoots software deficiencies, identifies, locates and documents possible bugs utilizing investigative and / or analytical methods.
8. Defines algorithms and develops custom ad-hoc or formal queries and reports to support performance metrics.
9. Ensures compliance with corporate, department and regulatory policies and procedures.