Leading Atlanta, Georgia based company has an immediate need for a UI/UX Developer for a permanent position to join a growing dynamic ecommerce team.
• 1-2 years eCommerce UI/UX Development experience
• 1-2 years of PHP Development experience.
• Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
• 1-2 years API Development experience
• 1-2 years Graphic Development experience preferably Photoshop
• Perform regular audits of the sites to ensure they are providing the best possible customer experience while also following industry standards.
• Identify opportunities to improve site performance and develop bug fixes.
• Work alongside SEO specialists and content managers in the monitoring of site analytics.
• Build wireframes and work alongside designers to create mobile-first, accessible, and customer-centric mockups for maintenance and redesign projects.
• Assist in gathering information, assets, and developing the best plan of action necessary to complete projects in cooperation with other teams.
Company offers great benefits and opportunity for growth. This is a full time onsite role and there is no sponsorship, transfer or corp to corp available.