Sr. Software Engineer (Java Script/Front-End)
Extremely dynamic technology company has an immediate need for a Senior Software Engineer for a permanent position.
- BS in computer science or information systems fields required, or 5+ years related work experience.
- Experience working with Agile and/or Lean software development approaches.
- Experience translating modern UX designs into pixel perfect user interfaces using Adobe Photoshop, Bootstrap, LESS, CSS, and HTML.
- Additional experience with the following technologies and methodologies is ideal: Node.js, Go, .NET, NoSQL, AWS, Serverless, Agile SDLC, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment.
Design, develop, test, deploy, and support new software solutions and changes to existing software solutions
- Troubleshoot technical issues in a variety of application environments
- Mentor team members and provide thoughtful discussion on tactics and strategies as they are selected
- Translate business requirements and product specifications into components of complex, loosely-coupled, distributed systems
- Maintain a focus on rapid delivery of new features to market while maintaining stability and uptime
- Maintain familiarity with the evolving trends in software development
This company offers exceptional benefits and opportunity to work on state of the art technology. Full job description is available upon request.