Our client is a leader in their industry, profitable and growing. They offer an excellent culture with a family type feel. Looking for people who want to innovate and have an impact. Should also be a solid team member and communicator.
We have been working with this client since the 1990’s. They have almost zero turnover with the chance to stay and grow your career. This is a permanent, full time position. Excellent benefits including medical, dental, paid vacation and holidays, 401k contributions and more. Locaed in North Western Ohio and commutable from Anna, Sidney, St Henry, New Breman, Piqua, Minster, Wapakoneta, etc.
The Application Developer will be part of a five person development team. This person will work full life cycle analyzing, desiging and developing new sytems. Will perform maintenance and support for current custom built systems. Will collaborate with cross functional teams to define, design, develop, test and implement new applications.
Your skills and experience
• Bachelors degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related field
• Ability to create and modify API’s
• Mobile app development in Nativescript or similar technology
• Understanding of Object Oriented programming principles
• Ability to use source code control such as GIT/GIT Hub and Jenkins
• Understanding of relational databases
• Knowledge of OpenEdge/Progress is a plus
• Effectively communicate verbally and in writing with both technical and non technical users
Local candidates only. No sponsorship is available at this time.
View our nationwide job openings and sign up for alerts at: https://www.technologyrecruiting.com/non-it-jobs/