IT ERP Project Manager
We are currently working on a search for an IT Project Manager with ERP experience for a permanent position in Houston.
This role will be responsible for providing the effective management of IT projects by applying standard defined methodology and providing the leadership skills necessary to execute project tasks, delivering key project artefacts and sharing the responsibility and accountability of project delivery with the project leadership team. Preferred candidate would come from the energy industry or have supply chain experience and has worked on IT projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare project documentation including document charters and status reports.
• Carry out project feasibility and investigation.
• Create system requirements, documents, and contribute to preparing a functional solution design.
• Liaise with developers and business to ensure development meets requirements.
• Develop testing plans to ensure quality and adherence to requirements.
• Document and track the status of system issues, contributing to the design of solutions.
• Plan and develop procedures for controlling the project scope, schedule and costs.
• Monitor project execution and take necessary corrective action when needed.
• Apply formal project methodology throughout the whole project life cycle.
• Create change control documentation to explain changes to the project baseline and ensure that approved changes are implemented.
• Develop appropriate communication plans to various stakeholder groups.
• Collect and document project issues and manage their timely resolution.
• Collect, document and assess any project risks and formulate any mitigation.
• Complete post project documentation for lessons learned.
• Ability to travel to US locations.
• 5 plus years of project management of business analysis experience
• Project management professional certification
• Functional understanding of supply chain or account business processes
• Experience of managing projects within an oracle EBS or ERP environment
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office
• Competent in the use of MS Project, MS Visio and a process flow tool
This company offers great benefits with exceptional growth opportunities.
View our nationwide job openings and sign up for alerts at: https://www.technologyrecruiting.com/non-it-jobs/