Jr. Data Integrity Analyst with MS/Statistics or Mathematics degree
This well-established company is seeking to hire a junior level, Master’s degreed statistician/mathematician to join their team in New Orleans, Louisiana. Candidates should be local to the area or willing to permanently relocate to New Orleans for this direct-hire, onsite position.
Qualified candidates should have the following:
• Master’s degree in Statistics or Advanced Mathematics
• Experience in creating forecasts preferred
• Familiarity with predictive modeling/predictive analytics preferred
Responsibilities for this role include:
1. Ensures the integrity of and consistency in enterprise-wide system data by acting as a liaison between workgroups. Manages enterprise-wide data cleansing and validation efforts.
2. Collects data to conduct the root cause analysis of complex issues. Identifies and recommends initiatives to increase efficiencies.
3. Tests processes and system configurations to identify areas of deficiency and determine appropriate changes to complex application configuration. Works with Business Process/Change Management department to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
4. Demonstrates strong functional knowledge of relevant system applications with emphasis on system data in testing environments.
This company cannot sponsor nor transfer any visas. This is not a contract or C2C position.