Lead UX Designer / Product Design Manager -REMOTE
Extremely dynamic technology company has an immediate need for a Lead UX Designer/Product Design Manager for a permanent position. This position can be fully remote and offers exceptional benefits.
· A highly talented individual who can thrive in unstructured fast-paced environment, preferably with a mix of B2B enterprise and startup experience
· Experienced designer: Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent and bring at least six years of UX experience, including responsive design, interaction design and information architecture
· Leadership: Managed at least one other designer
· Data driven: Demonstrated knowledge of using quantitative analytics to support UX decisions and the ability to plan and execute usability testing utilizing various methodologies
· Proven: You must have a portfolio with interaction examples and click-through prototypes
· Skilled: Skilled at utilizing various design tools; i.e., Figma, Sketch, Invision, Photoshop to create required artifacts
Excellent opportunity with exceptional benefits.