Lead SAP Basis Administrator
This well-regarded, central North Dallas company is seeking to hire an experienced Lead SAP Basis Administrator to join their team. This is an onsite, full-time position.
If you have senior-level SAP Basis administration and project lead experience and are looking for a stable company with work-life balance, excellent benefits, and a great team to join, this is for you!
Minimum requirements include:
8+ years of experience as an SAP Basis administrator
3+ years of experience leading teams
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or a related field
Excellent communication skills
This company cannot sponsor nor transfer any visas. Not available for C2C. Candidates must be local to the Dallas area or willing to permanently relocate there.
1.Provides advanced technical support in research, business analysis, and use of systems technology and provides direction and leadership to colleagues and other IT support staff.
2. Consults with systems user to identify and design database software solutions and makes recommendations for designs to meet client specifications.
3. Coordinates and prioritizes teamwork assignments, providing leadership to team members and other IT staff to ensure achievement of goals and objectives within company policies and procedures. Explores ways for automation to reduce the human-error factor and to achieve process standardization.
4. Oversees the maintenance of complex database landscapes through deployment of patches and upgrades. Ensures day-to-day incidents are resolved timely and accurately to ensure the integrity of the services being provided.
5. Coordinates and assists with maintaining adequate staffing levels to ensure proper administration of activities. Selects, develops, trains, motivates and evaluates the performance of assigned employees.
6. Monitors team activities and assignment/project progress related to technical information research, analyses, standards development, administration, maintenance, problem resolution and prioritizations.
7. Assists in the preparation of project work plans, the development of service request cost and time estimates and the development of management reports on plans, projects and performance.
8. Keeps abreast of new and changing technological advances in applications, utilities, tools and technology to ensure achievement of optimum results.
9. Reviews and approves documentation of new and modified software systems to provide a detailed description for reference.
10. Participates in certain aspects of user consulting, systems analysis, general systems design, vendor contracts and detailed systems design.
11. Provides risk assessments regarding development and maintenance of Information Technology security functions that protect information availability and integrity.
12. Assists with the development of functional area budgets to ensure efficient utilization of resources.
13. Earns and maintains certification in database administration-related field.
14. Acquires and maintains deep knowledge of the cloud architecture which includes knowledge of the impact of database and application design and architecture decisions and how they affect organization’s operating costs.