SAP Technical Lead
Rapidly growing Cincinnati company has an immediate need for a SAP Technical Lead. This is a permanent onsite position.
• Minimum 6 years SAP development experience utilizing SAP NetWeaver and ABAP technologies including any combination of at least five of the following: Workbench, BAPI, BADI, RFC, ALE/EDI, IDOCs, ALV Grids, Webdynpro, LSMW, LTMC, BDCs, SAP Script, Workflow Customization, CPI, Adobe Forms and SAP forms.
• Minimum 5 years of experience leading other SAP development teams
• Minimum 3 years of ABAP programming experience in SAP FI, CO, MM, PM, SD, PP.
• Minimum 3 years of experience communicating technical and business issues/solutions to all levels of management (for instance, at the full proficiency level).
• Minimum 2 years of experience optimizing applications running on HANA database using new ABAP methodology.
• Minimum 2 years of developing experience in with Fiori (HTML5/UI5/NetWeaver Gateway)
• Experience with Lean Six Sigma and Project Methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, or etc.)
This role will be responsible for managing day to day operations of SAP applications. Will interface with the development and functional analyst teams to manage SAP environment. Will lead the development of technical architecture.
This role offers great benefits and room for advancement. Contact us today for more information.
View our nationwide job openings and sign up for alerts at: https://www.technologyrecruiting.com/non-it-jobs/