Sr Systems/Business Analyst
This highly stable, central North Dallas company is seeking to hire a Senior Systems/Business Analyst to join their team. This is a direct-hire, onsite position.
This Analyst will be a senior contributor for improvement initiatives, sustaining systems and data support for Customer Service, Marketing and Operations.
1. Elicit and document business requirements and functional designs by leading meetings, workshops, and focus groups.
2. Analyze business requested changes, including the identification of employees and departments affected, perform gap analysis, and collaborate with IT to design solutions that ensure business objectives are met.
3. Develop test plans, write detailed test cases, execute test runs to find system and process defects, facilitate usability testing, and conduct post-deployment validation testing.
4. Identify and perform system configuration changes for fixes, enhancements, and regular maintenance.
5. Analyze potential system issues reported and determine the root cause and impact to employees/customers. Participate in the solution to fix the issues, test fixes, and facilitate any cleanup efforts.
6. Measure and monitor results of changes to ensure the system and processes meet the intended objectives and deliver results to leadership and training.
7. Pull, prepare, model, report, and analyze internal and external data to drive actionable insights for analysis, enhancements to processes, metrics, and business solutions. Build interactive visualizations and dashboards to communicate analysis and reports.
Additional occasional duties:
8. Collaborate with Workforce Development and/or the business units to design and deliver step-by-steps, screen shots, information for employee communications, knowledge articles, field alerts, and quick reference guides.
9. Communicate changes, verbally and through documentation, at the appropriate level of detail for the audience and deliver presentations at various department meetings.
Requires Bachelor's degree in Strategic Management, Management Information Systems (MIS), Business, Liberal Arts or a related field and four years related experience; or equivalent.
This company cannot sponsor nor transfer any visas. Not available for C2C.